BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm STUCK!!! Help!

It's been long overdue, i needed to update my blog for sure.  I've been stalling on that though.  Here I am though updating it now.  As you can see, I am stuck on my weight and for quite some time.  I really hope I get responses on this.  I've never been THIS "stuck" before.  I am currently at 199lbs.  I have been at 199lbs for about two weeks now or so.  It's so frustrating.  Yeah, it's great that i'm in "onederland" now, but I feel like at any moment I could gain a pound and be back out of onederland.  I guess i'm just panicing.  I'm feel much more safe if I weight at least 195 so I know I have 1 pound of room that I don't have to worry about.  Does that make sense?

Did you guys have that problem too?  I'm only almost 3 months out and I'm getting my protein in now, i wasn't for a short while because I didn't have the money to buy more but now that I have been getting my protein in i thought that would help, seems it's not helping though.  That doesn't mean I won't be getting my protein in daily, but that I just was hoping that by getting all my protein in it would help.  I knew i was bound to hit a plateau, but for how long?  I still have a whole 49 lbs left to go to my main 150lbs goal.  Ahhh!  So frustrating.  I had gallbladder removal surgery approx. a month ago and because of that I still can't do any really strenuous workouts to burn off the fat or tone up more.  I cannot lift more than 10lbs or I could get a hernia.  With all the junk i've been through because of this surgery, I can honestly say, i'm not going to dare try to get a hernia on top of everything else.

Anyways, I'm having a bad day... I'm gonna go now.  Thanks for reading...

*in my no losing weight slum...* booo !!!

4 comments:

Teri said...

Plateaus are very common. I've hit several throughout my little over a year journey. Your body has to play catch up at times. Just keep doing what you are doing and the scales will move. You are at about the same place I am weight wise but I had more to lose and I'm older. Hang in there. If you want or need to talk you can email me at nyghtbreeze58@gmail.com. Oh and I'm Teri btw.

Tinderhrted said...

Hi Stephanie! Hang in there!! I was stuck too ... for almost 3 weeks. It can feel discouraging - especially since this has been touted as the "easy" time of weight loss. But I can attest to the fact that you will start losing again soon! I plateaued and then started checking the scale every morning ... only serving to discourage myself more. Finally, I kicked the scale aside (literally) and vowed to stay off for a couple days. When I stepped back on I found I had broken the plateau by a couple of pounds ... finally! If you're following the guidelines, the weight will come off. Our bodies adjust and have to play "catch up" sometimes but ... it will come off. Keep hanging in there and next year at this time we'll be flaunting our new figures! :-) I'm enjoying your blog! <3 Rebecca

Wendy said...

I wish I had some great wise words of wisdom for you, but all I can say is I CAN RELATE!!! I"m only 3 weeks out and havn't lost a single pound in 2 weeks. Yep that's right I lost 17lbs the first week and now not a single stinkin pound. I was told to measure instead of weigh! I'm not so sure that's good for my psyche though. The scale tells me i'm doing something right and well I don't know what else I can do at this point. I've been told over and over it WILL pass and I will lose again. So in time we will! hang in there! albeit frustrating!!!

Unknown said...

Hope all is going better for you. So far I have had no complications other than to be reminded to not go to fast and push myself. Don't stress over the plateau as you are still healing. I was reminded by my Dr. that it can take up to 6 mths for the bypass to heal let alone you had gall bladder surgery on top of that. Keep it up, you are doing great and it sounds like you are now on track... keep us updated though. = )