BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 30, 2009

Update - Called Insurance

Today, I made a call to my insurance company to find out where it is I send the reimbursement form for the psych evaluation so I can get all or SOME of the $200.00 that I spent back.  I talked to a very nice girl, who sounded about my age named, Robin. 

I was really glad that I had her on the phone and not some inconsiderate "i just wanna get you off the phone" kind of person. 

I asked Robin if she knew anything about what the status of my bariatric surgery was and she checked in on it for me.  What a nice girl!  :)  She said that currently, it has been received, but it's in pending status, just meaning they haven't had a change to take a look at it yet but should have an answer in 3 -5 business days.  Told me to call back on Tuesday to find out.  :)

Yay!!! I'm so excited!


1 comments:

Mithroi said...

Thats great :) I hope it all goes well for you Stephanie! Keep us updated.