BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 30, 2009

Antisipating Monday

So, Monday, is ALMOST a week from when i finished everything up.  BUT, since I'm totally impatient about this surgery stuff, I am going to call my insurance company and find out if I have been approved.  I am praying that I am approved and that this is something that will happen fast, as i feel like my life is currently on hold until AFTER surgery.

Was reading a friends' blog about protein drinks, she was smart to look into protein drinks that taste "ok" rather than DISGUSTING like most BEFORE surgery so she didn't have to deal with throwing up after tasting a rather nasty flavored one.  I might want to do this.  Although, I laughed so hard when i read that she tried "Isopure" which is great for protein because of how many grams of protein it has 40g in one bottle.  Although it would take a full day to drink. LOL!  I laughed because she tasted one and said that for lack of losing her hair she wanted to maintain her protein intake well, which i totally agree with, but said that Isopure tasted so bad she's rather go bald before drinking anymore of that stuff.  WOW!  That bad huh?  Ha,ha!! That's so funny.

I ready to find out if I'm at least "approved" so i can be happy and feel assured that I'll be good to go.  Then of course, as i NORMALLY am, I'll then have something else to be impatient about.  BUT, at least I'll be able to tell everyone that I was approved and then I'll be able to find out when my surgery date will be.  So many people to tell about my surgery date when i get it.

So...I am off to get some lunch.  :)  Ttyl!

 

0 comments: