BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

long awaited update...

I know i wrote an entry about day one in the hospital but i was in the hospital for 7 days so i figured with being behind on updating on here, i will just sum it up.

Please understand i am in no way trying to discourage anyone. This is just the truth not all of these surgeries come with no complications.

My case is a good example.

I had not one but two surgeries, got pneumonia when under anastesia the 2nd time. Had a catheder in my neck and well... You know. Had multiple xrays, i literally lost count.

Got out of the hospital and was having troubles. I had these really uncomfortable foamy burps. So i found out i had stenosis and would need an endoscopy. Got that done but dr said he could only slightly dilate me cuz i was only two 1/2 weeks out from surgery and that i would probably need to get another one done when i hit 3 weeks. So i went back and got a 2nd endoscopy. I was told it should be the last one.

Turns out that was wrong i go back again tomorrow for another endoscopy. Number 3! I hope it fixes it cuz i have been on water for 7 straight days, no food. By the time this is all done it will be 10 days of just water. I have been really cranky cuz i am soo hungry.

So thanks to everyone for your prayers and please continue to pray i really need it.

I guess i will end this now, tried to sum it up a bit and i am sorry for not updating in so long. Just been a tough couple weeks.

Steph


1 comments:

Dr Monash said...

I'm sorry to hear you've had such a rough experience. Hopefully your friends, family, and surgeon are providing you with a lot of support.