BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Citracal Calcium Citrate w/Vitamin D - PETITES



I will say this quickly.  I was highly disappointed when i opened up this bottle and realized that it was not in any way petite at all!  I laughed and said "goodness, if this is petite then what the heck does the regular pill look like?" ha! What a joke. 

Anyways, these are sitting in my cupboard for a time when I'm able to swallow large pills.  So for now they will wait until a later date to be taken. 


Although I'd like to give this a thumbs up for being an "option" at least, and for FUTURE endeavors I cannot at the moment give this a thumbs up because I'm only a little over 8 weeks out and the feelings of "doom" after taking a pill this big with my itty bitty pouch is not quite the best comfort for a gastric bypass person.  So for now, a thumbs down.  :(

-Stephanie

0 comments: