BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Surgery Day Tomorrow...

I'm going to make this brief because I just drank that magnesium citrate stuff that it was AWFUL! Oh man, i'm still cringing from the taste.  Plus it's suppose to CLEAN me out so i will make this fast.  I have surgery tomorrow at 1pm, i have to be there at 11am.  I'm excited now, and want it here already, i can hardly take anymore of starving myself and just allowing liquids.  Been doing this for two days now and I feel sooo light-headed.  It's hard. 

I am READY...let's DO this! LOL! You are all amazing and I hope this is helpful.  Oh, i don't think i'll be allowed my cell phone so don't count on me updating from the hospital although if i can get away with it, I will.  LOL! 

Please pray that all goes well.  :) 

Thanks everyone!

Steph

0 comments: